Preparation and cooking time
- Prep:15 mins
- Cook:30 mins
- Serves 4
A one-pot packed with veg and tender lamb that will keep the whole family satisfied
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g lean lamb fillet, trimmed of any fat and thinly sliced
- 140g shallot , halved
- 2 large courgettes , cut into chunks
- ½ tsp each ground cumin , paprika and ground coriander
- 1 red, 1 orange and 1 green pepper , cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove , sliced
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Cook the lamb and shallots over a high heat for 2-3 mins until golden. Add the courgettes and stir-fry for 3-4 mins until beginning to soften.
- STEP 2
Add the spices and toss well, then add the peppers and garlic. Reduce the heat and cook over a moderate heat for 4-5 mins until they start to soften.
- STEP 3
Pour in the stock and stir to coat. Add the tomatoes, season, then cover with a lid and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally until the veg are tender. Stir through the coriander to serve.