Preparation and cooking time
- Prep:20 mins
- Cook:10 mins
- Serves 2
Use guacamole ingredients to make this low-calorie vegan linguine which can also be served cold as a pasta salad. It delivers on flavour and it’s healthy.
- 115g wholemeal linguine
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, and chopped
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½ pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- STEP 1
Cook the pasta according to pack instructions – about 10 mins. Meanwhile, put the lime juice and zest in a medium bowl with the avocado, tomatoes, coriander, onion and chilli, if using, and mix well.
- STEP 2
Drain the pasta, toss into the bowl and mix well. Serve straight away while still warm, or cold.