Preparation and cooking time
- Prep:10 mins
- no cook
- Serves 1
A crunchy chicken salad that’s zesty, healthy and 4 of your 5-a-day. Try this for variety in your teenager’s lunchbox or take it to work
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp low-fat soured cream
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Baby Gem lettuce , shredded
- 50g sweetcorn , drained
- 5 cherry tomatoes , halved
- 75g cooked BBQ chicken
- juice 1 lime
- ½ small avocado , peeled and chopped
- 1 corn taco shell, broken into pieces
- STEP 1
Make the dressing by combining the oil, soured cream and vinegar. Keep in the fridge.
- STEP 2
Put the lettuce, sweetcorn, tomatoes and chicken in a lunchbox. Stir the lime juice into the avocado and put on top. Pack the dressing on the side.
- STEP 3
Scatter the taco over the salad to serve.